News presentation
AndyMac1

Your current presentation is pure rubbish. It has very little current "important" news, the items presented are often presented  in overblown headlines as if in a scandal rag or entertainment magazine. Very often the "news" is days or weeks old and is no longer newsworthy in any way shape or form. Often the "more news" pages just list the same items that were on the first page, and of minimal news value. Thw "comic book" style you have adopted trivializes the news and makes your page close to worthless!

I'd really like to see the news presented in a much more orderly manner, with current items of greater importance listed first, and lesser items listed after. Headings such as US, World, Science, Health, etc. are useful and should  be kept. Items with entertainment or notoriety variety should be presented elsewhere as they havew minimal news value.

When I look up the news, I'd really like to read some news!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: News presentation
armond_in_nj1
Master - Level 1

@AndyMac wrote:

Your current presentation is pure rubbish ...

When I look up the news, I'd really like to read some news!

This naturally leads one to ask why anyone would look to an ISP's pages for news in the first place.  VZ is following the herd because they assume they have no choice.

Look at it this way: Verizon Communications is to news, as military music is to music.

0 Likes