Not able to pay my bill
SeanPC

I am unable to pay my bills through bill pay. I get emails confirming that I have paid but my account just rolls over the amounts. I have talked to multiple Customer Service and Finance people but the state of confusion still exists. I would pay in person if available because no one seems to be able to fix the problem online after months of trying.

0 Likes
Re: Not able to pay my bill
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
naed1

Having the same problem here.  I tried updating my auto pay info but am having no luck.  Have tried online as well as with 2 agents.  Thinking Verizon isn't wanting my money.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello naed

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes