Not getting what the website promises
stevepellowe

Please see an email I sent earlier today.  Hopefully someone with some authority can resolve this.

Hi
I apologize if this is not who I should be contacting regarding this, but after spending quote a while on the phone with Verizon I am frustrated because Verizon is not honoring what you have published on your website. 

I realize this may not even reach the CEO, but after having been persuaded to switch to Fios from Comcast, and seeing on your website   http://fios.verizon.com/tv-channels.html   that all Select channels are included in your Preferred HD package I am frustrated that your reps are telling me that what I was told and what your website lists today  (more than a month after signing up ) is wrong and that I should just accept it.  I do not accept that.  I was promised I would be getting certain channels for a much lower price than Comcast.  I obviously can not provide proof of an almost 3 hour conversation at a kitchen table, but your website still says I will be getting channels I do not receive. 

I am following up with reps who "may be able to help" after "I provide proof of my install agreement".  I don't see why my agreement should be needed when this has been on your company website for a long time and it should be readily available to them, but I will comply.  However, I believe any company that makes a promise in a public forum needs to honor that promise. 

I will encourage my friends and family who have Verizon to also look into this.

If you are interested I do have both a printout and a screen capture from today that list the information as well as the name and email address of the last rep I spoke to.

Thanks for any help you can give with this.

Steve Pellowe

0 Likes
Re: Not getting what the website promises
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi stevepellowe,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Not getting what the website promises
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, stevepellowe

We did not hear back from you on your Private Support case. We hope you were able to find resolution to your issue.

If you require further assistance, feel free to make a new post, and we can be sure to look into your issue. As always, we're available for support around the clock.

Thanks,
Mitchell

0 Likes