Online Billing Not Available SOLVED!!!! 30 JAN 15
chance258258

I have been unable to pay my bill online since either October or Novermber, and have been paying the $3,50 fee to pay by phone.  I was aware of the issues with the billing system and was waiting for it be resolved on Verizon's end.  But not today, today I found a way to fix it, and I want to make sure that other users can go about it the same way.

Just a little back story, Verizon is migrating from one billing system to another, and not all the accounts migrated correctly.  If you are unable to view you account info online, ie it says that your balance is N/A, or your account numbers do not match, then this trick should do it for you.

Simply re-register your account.  Sign-Out, say you forgot your user ID, and it will ask you to enter your account number.  Once you do, your information should be available right away.  It was that simple, and you just migrated your own account over to the new billing system.  

Now, if I could just get my $11 back for three months of phone payments.

(Also, I don't want to take the credit for this, I found the idea somewhere on the forums here, and wanted to make a new post so that others could find it.)

0 Likes
Re: Online Billing Not Available SOLVED!!!! 30 JAN 15
mama31

I have the same problem.  But this didn't work for me. I tried to reregister and it said I already have an account and gave me my user id. I tried to log in again and it says account not available. I have the FIOS app on my phone and that doesn't work either

0 Likes
Re: Online Billing Not Available SOLVED!!!! 30 JAN 15
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello mama3

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes