Online renewal price not being honored
Jack421

On June 14 I renewed my contract for two years.  I was given a 2 Year Bundle Price Guarantee price of $134.99. However my first bill is charging me $149.99 for the same bundle. I called customer service and was informed that the Oniine Renewal process doesn't alway work and that I should have called to renew.

I pointed out to the rep that the offer was only available online and that I had a Master Order Number: {edited for privacy}. She said that it was useless and that the offer was no longer availble. She did inform me that as of right now I am not under contract. I have been for the most part happy with Verizon's service but as of now I am looking to change providers.

Here's a copy of the email I recieved.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR RECENT ORDER

We have received your request to add a 2 year price guarantee to your bundle and have started processing your order. This price guarantee agreement is on your bundle price only and has an early termination fee of up to $230+.

Your current discounts and promotional credits will continue until your new 2 year price guarantee agreement begins on June 20, 2014.

Order Summary

ORDER DETAILS

NEW - 2 Year Bundle Price Guarantee

Monthly Charges

$134.99(plus taxes and fees)+
Master Order Number: MA00237651541
Order Date: Jun 14, 2014

0 Likes
Re: Online renewal price not being honored
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Online renewal price not being honored
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Jack42,

We have not heard back from you on this issue, at this point we will be closing the private support case. Please reach out to us if you have any other questions.

Josh

0 Likes