POOR Customer Service
MClarke35

I have been having an extremely horrible experience with Verizon Customer Service. I am in utter disbelief at how many times I have called in and had chats to try to get my bill corrected. I have requested since Nov that premium packages which I did not order be terminated from my service - Here it is February to no avail they have still not been cancelled, but Verizon manages to bill me and exrta $26.98 per month.

In addition, after learning that a family member living overseas had a stroke, I called Verizon to specifically add international long distance calling. I was advised at how that was the best thing to do because if not you are subject to any carrier when placing an international call. Two months later I have still not received the international long distance plan, but rather billed at the premium rates.  

0 Likes
Re: POOR Customer Service
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
ALW2

I have been having the same issue with Verizon. In Nov. 2011, I realized that the phone line that I thought I had canceled in May 2011 had actually not been canceled. Not only that, they had created a separate account for the phone line and were billing my husband's credit card and sending a paper bill to the house that we were paying too. After I realized what was going on I called only to first talk to Jennifer and the line was dropped, then to Kimberly who was no help bc she "couldn't see my account", to Denise in billing who transferred me to customer service with Terresa, to financial services with Cathleen, I then emailed and got a response from Patricia, then I finally just asked for a supervisor and got Becky in billing who was not a supervisor but was the only one to help me. 

She looked at my account finally. Saw that two accounts had been created and said that I needed the cancellation department and that she would be putting a detailed note in about what was going on. I then spoke to an Ed in the cancellation department who was also helpful, and canceled the phone line and said that I would be getting a refund check in about 30 to 60 days, and they account should be normal now with just TV and internet. He gave me confirmation # of {edited for privacy}, he also said in case I called back that they phone line account would be under {edited for privacy}. He said the end statement would show 11-28 and not to pay the charges on it since they obviously were not suppose to have been charged to me any way!

Well 30 to 60 days later no refund check! So, once again I call and get someone in customer service that sends me to Shernecia who says she can't help me, so she transfers me to the financial department to George. George says he is showing that we got out credit; I try to explain to him that it should not be a credit, but it is a refund because the phone was supposed to have been canceled. We have had over $900 in charges from Verizon since May. Which makes no since. Our bill was only supposed to be $63 with tax since May. Confirm # then was {edited for privacy}. SO I asked him how that made any since! He said that we got our credit and that’s all he knew basically. No help! 

So can any one help me??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

0 Likes
Adam_VZ
Contributor - Level 2

ALW,

We'll need some specific account information from you and we'd prefer to discuss the details via PM.  I've sent you a message - please get back to me.

0 Likes