Poor Technical support
JimMalden
Enthusiast - Level 1

Not sure where to post this but folks may want to look for other service providers. All of my Verizon services went down today. I called and was told services would be up later that it was a system wide outage. Called later to confirm information After waiting for 30 minutes on hold I spoke with a floor supervisor Tim who informed me that a technician would need to come out that it was not a system wide issue.

In order to schedule a technician visit I have to commit to be home all day from 8am to 9pm!!!!!

I am calling Comcast to see how quickly they can install their service.

Verizon's rates for this customer are going up for the same service by $100 per month.

Take a look at what other companies have to offer. The technical support cannot be any worse then what I experienced today with Verizon.

I have no service and no tech visit scheduled at this time because Verizon cannot schedule a reasonable window of time for tech support.

0 Likes
Re: Poor Technical support
djb5
Contributor - Level 3

re: Not sure where to post this

I don't usually reply to posts like this (since, there actually is no possible solution anyone here can provide), but given my current mood wrt Verizon Technical Support, I can't resist saying ...

Maybe we need a new Residential Products and Services Forum Category called "Technical Services Rants". I know I could post on that one Smiley Wink

0 Likes