Poor customer service
RosemJackson
Enthusiast - Level 1
Verizon needs to invest in more than a nationwide number, they need to hire people to answer the number! This mornig I have been on hold for over 15 minutes before disconnecting and on hold over 20 minutes for the mythical customer sefvicevrep! How is this customer service. Going to notify Better Business. Easy to pay my bill but to disconnect service, impossible. Plus chat refers me to beoken links, kind of strange that you get an error 404 pagewhen using such a giant communications company. Rose M. Jacksob
Re: Poor customer service
mikdagg
Enthusiast - Level 1

I cannot believe how many others are posting a similar comment..   Thank YOU!!!  I thought I was alone...  

Not applicable

wow, 15 mins. isn't bad, I was on hold for over 45 mins. and then transferred around several times until they disconnected me. This happened for a week straight. I was trying to upgrade my service and also get a problem fixed with my on demand service. What a nightmare. After calling every day for 5 days straight asking for supervisors, etc. with no solution except to be redirected to the Retention dept. and then disconnected when transferred there. Finally on the 6th day got someone that could help me and get everything straightened out. Even gave me a credit for the month, only to receive a call today from Verizon to tell me that the credit was being denied and that the full charge for my services would be on my next bill. No one to dispute it with, just couldn't help me and had no reason why it was denied. How can that happen. This is the worst customer service I have ever experienced. And I don't see any light at the end of the tunnel for this. Guess it's time to go over to Comcast.

0 Likes
CPTNH
Enthusiast - Level 1

I AM SO DISAPPOINTED WITH VERIZON! I MADE A CHANGE ON MY ACCOUNT SINCE DECEMBER 20, 2011. IT TOOK VERIZON OVER 2 WEEKS TO ADJUST THE CHANGE. I WASTED ABOUT 9 HOURS OF MY TIME CALLING TO CHECK ON MY CASE AND FINALLY IT WAS DONE. NOW I NEED A MIRACLE FOR VERIZON TO ADJUST MY BILL SINCE DECEMBER. VERIZON CHARGED ME WITH THE COMBINATION OF THE OLD AND NEW BILL. I HAVE CALLED MORE THAN I CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER HOW MANY TIME AND NO ONE HAS MADE ANY ADJUSTMENT STILL. ONE OF THE OPERATORS TOLD ME TO JUST PAY THE $34.99 FOR THE NEW BILL UNTIL THE CHANGE IS MADE BUT I DON'T KNOW EXACTLY HOW MUCH IT WILL BE WITH THE TAXES.

I AM NOT ASKING FOR TOO MUCH, I JUST WANT TO DO THE RIGHT THING AND PAY MY BILL. I NEED VERIZON TO DO IT PART BEFORE THE NEXT PAYMENT DUE DATE IN FEBRUARY 6, 2012.

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

CPTNH, 

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

CPTNH
Enthusiast - Level 1

Man Frustrated

0 Likes
CPTNH
Enthusiast - Level 1

WHAT IS GOING ON???????? EIGHT DAYS AGO I POSTED MY ISSUIE AND THE SAME DAY VERIZON POSTED A REPLY PROMISSING ME THAT SOMEONE WOULD GET IN TOUCH ME AND HELP SOLVE THE PROBLEM. IT'S BEEN EIGHT (8) DAYS AND NOTHING HAS CHANGED. MY BILL IS DUE ON FEBRUARY 6 AND I DON'T KNOW THE EXACT AMOUNT TO PAY. I JUST NEED THEM TO MAKE AN AJUSTMENT ON MY ACCOUNT AFTER ALL THE CHANGES SO THAT I CAN PAY MY BILL. DOES VERIZON HAVE TRAINED AGENTS WORKING FOR IT OR NOT. THIS IS SIMPLY UNBELIEVABLE Smiley MadWoman Mad

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Please check your Private Message Inbox.; It should look like this -- 

@CPTNH wrote:

WHAT IS GOING ON???????? EIGHT DAYS AGO I POSTED MY ISSUIE AND THE SAME DAY VERIZON POSTED A REPLY PROMISSING ME THAT SOMEONE WOULD GET IN TOUCH ME AND HELP SOLVE THE PROBLEM. IT'S BEEN EIGHT (8) DAYS AND NOTHING HAS CHANGED. MY BILL IS DUE ON FEBRUARY 6 AND I DON'T KNOW THE EXACT AMOUNT TO PAY. I JUST NEED THEM TO MAKE AN AJUSTMENT ON MY ACCOUNT AFTER ALL THE CHANGES SO THAT I CAN PAY MY BILL. DOES VERIZON HAVE TRAINED AGENTS WORKING FOR IT OR NOT. THIS IS SIMPLY UNBELIEVABLE Smiley MadWoman Mad

0 Likes