Poor service
jpidab

I am posting my message on this forum because I do not know what else I can do other than change service.  This is my final attempt to try to resolve my problem with my home phone.  I have had problems for over one year where my phone will suddenly and without warning cut out.  There have been times when I go to make a call and get no dial tone which may last for one hour or one day.  I have called for service several times and most times by the time the repair person gets to my home, my phone will be working so nothing is done.  I get an email saying the problem has been resolved and within a few days I will have the same issue.  Of course I get my phone bill for a whole month's services, but who knows how much of that time my phone is actually working.  For one month I actually did receive a credit but on that occasion I had no phone service for over one week!  I can't believe that in this high tech world that I cannot get this problem resolved. Has anyone else had this type of problem, and what have you done?  Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: Poor service
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi jpidab,

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".  There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hi jpidab,

We haven't heard back from you on your Private Support case. We hope you were able to get everything situated.

If you need any further assistance, feel free to make a new post, so we can can assist!

Thanks,

Ali Adam

0 Likes
brensgrrl1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Sounds like you signed the contract for FiOS Digital Voice Telephone Service.  The agreement says that the service can cut out at any time without warning for any reason, Does not connect with 911 county dispatch in emergencies, and will fail during power outtages or other emergencies.  YOU WERE WARNED in the contract agreement, but you signed it without reading it, didn't you? 

0 Likes