Customers With Disabilities
Contributor
isagustavo
0 Kudos

Prepaid visa card help!!!

I signed up for the verizon triple package which gave me a $150 visa reward card.  I lost my verizon reward prepaid visa card.  Does anyone now the correct site to download the claim form?  I was told it was prepaidrewardcenter.com/verizon, but its not the correct site.  Any help would be appreciated.

Platinum Contributor I
prisaz
0 Kudos

Re: Prepaid visa card help!!!

[ Edited ]

isagustavo wrote:

I signed up for the verizon triple package which gave me a $150 visa reward card.  I lost my verizon reward prepaid visa card.  Does anyone now the correct site to download the claim form?  I was told it was prepaidrewardcenter.com/verizon, but its not the correct site.  Any help would be appreciated.

I searched all over the web sites, and could not find anything. Losing that card is almost like losing cash. If someone found it and spent it, it may be difficult to recover. It is not like a Visa where you would be billed monthly, with that you would have some protection. I would attempt to contact who ever gave you that web site address.

Contributor
isagustavo

I got that address directly from verizon. I called again and they gave it to me again. I have to download a claim form.
Platinum Contributor I
prisaz
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

isagustavo wrote:
I got that address directly from verizon. I called again and they gave it to me again. I have to download a claim form.

Thanks for replying back with the update. It must really stink that you lost the card. I hope you get it resolved and get your benefits back.

Contributor
kathytyrrell
0 Kudos

Re: Prepaid visa card help!!!I

prisaz wrote:

isagustavo wrote:

I searched all over the web sites, and could not find anything. Losing that card is almost like losing cash. If someone found it and spent it, it may be difficult to recover. It is not like a Visa where you would be billed monthly, with that you would have some protection. I would attempt to contact who ever gave you that web site address.

I finally recieved my rewards card but the expiration date is 11/2010 now what?

Contributor
sgmjhill
0 Kudos

Try 1-888-397-0765   Select option 3       Verizon card services

Shop FiOS

• FiOS Internet
  • FiOS TV
  • FiOS Digital Voice
  • FiOS Deals

Account & Services

Email, News & TV