Problems with Verizon personal website updating
JohnJerz

My personal website has not updated since November 30, 2012, for unknown reasons.

Specifically, the higher-numbered webpages will accept changes in the editing tool, but after pressing the update button, the changes made are not viewable from the Internet.

The problem first appeared on November 30, and initially a message appeared saying "Temporary Interruption". After a few days, the "temporary interruption" message disappeared, but the website still does not update.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

0 Likes
Re: Problems with Verizon personal website updating
JohnJerz

I am still looking for any help on this topic. I am paying for a website that effectively is not working.

Any response from Verizon, as to why their website hosting software is not working, or where I can go for help on this, still would be appreciated.

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Geo25,

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes
JohnJerz

I am still looking for an answer to this problem.

My personal website stopped updating on November 30, 2012. Certain pages will update but most pages will not - the website is not usable. I have had to start a second personal wesite - but I really need to figure out what happened on 30 Novemebr and who I can talk to about this.

Trellix is owned by web.com - I spoke to someone at web.com today and they said it is not their problem.

0 Likes
AnnieS1
Contributor - Level 3

Hi JohnJerz,

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users.

If you are having an issue with your Verizon service, you can use the Verizon Troubleshooter to fix and report issues with your Verizon Phone, FiOS TV, or Internet Service, as well as to schedule a repair, here is the link: http://www.verizon.com/repair

You can find tools on the Verizon Residential Support page that may help you diagnose your issue: http://www22.verizon.com/residentialhelp

Regards,

AnnieS

0 Likes
JohnJerz

Hello,

I have been trying for 3 months now to get some help from Verizon in fixing my web page, which stopped updating on November 30, 2012. This site is a clautrophobic menagerie of links and promises of help, but there is no link to click on to actually get any help. There is no e-mail address where I can report this problem. I still cannot find any help on this issue and am unable to locate the place where I report this.

Frustrated lost and unsure where to go next.

0 Likes
AnnieS1
Contributor - Level 3

Hello JohnJerz,

The support agent working on your case is awaiting additional info. Please provide this as requested in the private support area.

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look down the middle towards the bottom where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".

There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

Regards,

AnnieS

0 Likes
JohnJerz

Hello,

I clicked on my name like you suggested, but I cannot find "My private support cases"

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hi JohnJerz

The module has been moved to be more visible. It is not at the top of you profile page, right in the center.It says "My Support Cases". Try again and let us know how you make out.

0 Likes
JohnJerz
First, thank you for your help. Second, I have no idea what you are talking about. I am following your directions but I still do not see what you are talking about, or what you are asking me to do. This site is familiar to you, but it is confusing as **** to me and I do not understand what you are requesting.
0 Likes