Problems with installation appointments
MrXray

I live in a condo development.....I was asked to provide access to Verizon so they could pre-install a tube to my unit for any future installation....I stayed home three (3) separate days and they never knocked on my door or contacted me with an update.....

When I ordered the service a technician showed up all ready to do the work but could not because the pre-install was never done.....That was the 4th day I stayed home and still no progress....I lost 4 days pay for NOTHING....

Since the technician could not do the work he had to return the work for another technician on another day....how ever no one has contacted me to see if I will be available to try yet again...

Where is this COMMUNICATION company's COMMUNICATION skills?

Here is an Idea...Try actually attempting to do my installation as scheduled..... I even told the representative about the pre-installation problems and predicted that it will take at least 2 more visits until it is complete...... So far I am 100% correct

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Problems with installation appointments
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Problems with installation appointments
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello mrxray,

Unfortunately due to non response we will close the private thread. If you still need help with your install matter or ever need help with anything else please let us know in a new public post.

Thank you,

-Jeramy

0 Likes