Promotions expiring/ payment arrangement not showing.
briand805

Hello. I believe that our promotions expire this month and was hoping someone could get back to me to keep things rolling at the same price. Also I made a payment arrangement last week and I am still be told on my sign in page to make a payment arrangement or pay in full. 

Thanks for the help!

0 Likes
Re: Promotions expiring/ payment arrangement not showing.
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We have closed out your private support case and thank you for reaching out to us. If you have any other questions and/or concerns feel free to post them here. 

-Hugo

0 Likes
fyohannes
Enthusiast - Level 2
Run now they make promises note differently on account then tell you we only archive calls for 2 months you paid the bill and it is what it is too bad HORRIBLE treatment of customers !
0 Likes