RUDE CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPERVISOR
twin43
In June I upgraded my phone and chose a verizon wireless phone at the recommendation of the store rep. I wanted a light small phone. It never charged properly. It could not be used while plugged in, charged at times and not at others. The store gave me a new battery. When that died the phone died. They checked my charger and had me call a toll free # for a new phone. It is doing the same thing. The store rep again checked it and the charger and said it too is defective. They gave me the 1-866# which no one answers (again great customer service). I have made at least 3 trips to the store and spent copious amounts of time on hold. All I asked for is to reinstate my upgrade so i CAN PURCHASE A MORE EXPENSIVE PHONE. I don't want a replacement of equal or lesser value as it is only $50.00 and likely to be another cheap phone. I offered to mail the phones back so they know I am not using them. {edited for privacy} (supposed supervisor) was rude and condescending. It is unbelievable that Verizon is treating a customer with 4 residential lines and a corporate line this way. He is willing to let me terminate our 5 lines! We have been customers for years. I understand "POLICY" but I should be penalized for a crappy phone that worked on and off for over 30 DAYS and then decided to comp[letely die after day 30? I have a small business and if I ever treated clients in this way....
Message Edited by ElizabethS on 08-22-2009 02:55 PM
0 Likes