Re: Weekly Update – Avoid This Twitter Mistake, Win $1000 and Business Tips From Lin
gotrobbed

Verizon is growing so much cause they are stealing your money...i had to pay a deposit of $400 to set up a two year agreement, I have waited two years to get it back and was told by one lady that she couldnt find my deposit. Then she tells me that it was given back to me a year ago. So i talk to someone else and they tell me that i did not qualify to get it back because i was late a couple times. If that was the case how come nobody ever said if you are ever late you will not get your deposit. I dare you to try and find one place it talks about this in the paperwork you signed or anywhewre on their site for that matter. Bunch of crooks and liars. Can you hear this now...

0 Likes
Re: Weekly Update – Avoid This Twitter Mistake, Win $1000 and Business Tips From Lin
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

In general when you set up a security deposit (with any company, not just Verizon), if you are late paying they take the payment from the deposit. Is it possible that the deposit has gone into paying your bill?