Received CMR Claim Dept bill
eb0617

Tenant in my home was planting grass and cut the Verizon wire.  I called Support to request repair, specifically asking if there would be a charge to me for the repair, but was told there would not.  A paper bill in my name on Verizon letterhead for $300.67 was later mailed to the service address (which is not my mailing address.)  Upon receiving the bill from the tenant, I called CMR and was told the only option I had was to pay the bill.  I was advised NOT to call Verizon.  Needing resolution, as I cannot afford to pay such a large bill for service I did not authorize, I spent over 1.5hrs on the phone with Verizon trying to rectify this situation.  Noone at Verizon (I was transferred to 5 different associates) was able to tell me anything about this bill.  My billing record with Verizon is impecable; my account has always been paid in full by the due date.

Is this a fraudulant bill?  Why does Verizon have no record of it?  Please offer some assistance.

0 Likes
Re: Received CMR Claim Dept bill
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes