Renew 2 years contract issue
JFang

I don;t know where to complain, tried to contact verizon support several times, still can't fix the issue. Long story short, i tried to renew my contract on Feb 25, i also online chat with the customer service verified the price and bundle package. everything seems fine, and i got my order number, however i didn't get confirmation email in the next two days, so i called customer service and after several calls, they seems found out the reason and said would fix it. I did get the service in a week as well as the new router. Then i got a email asked me to verify the price, it shows 109.99 per month, in the next day, i got a mail it showed another price 104.99. Acutally what i ordered is 99.99. I totally confused, i called the customer service and it seems nobody could help me at this poiint, all they can say is the price is $104.99, the bundle price I want to order expired, now I have no choose, i have to pay $5 dollar more each month in the next two years. I told them i ordered that on Feb 25, and i have order number, i don;t know why the order didn't go through. I still remember the online chat customer service's ID, the time i talked with them if fthey keep online chat record. Please let me know where to complain, i have some screenshot i would like to show them.  Thanks,

J

0 Likes
Re: Renew 2 years contract issue
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi JFang,

Sorry you are having difficulty with your billing. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes