Renewal Billing Discrepancies
ma22oys
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just renewed with Verizon for 2 years with a double play package based upon and online price I received. I confirmed it with the online chat even printed a copy of the estimated charges and bill total of my records. On January 31st I get the bill from Verizon, not only was it much higher than the double play price I purchased, they also threw in a movie package for 14.99 on the bill which I never asked for.  When I called Verizon to resolve the billing discrepancies, they told me they could not find any record of the online deals I was offered to renew just 3 days prior and they only could give me the higher prices that were on my billing statement. Waht technology company has offers to their customers and claim to not keep a record of what they offered? What company also pads teh bill with additional charges that you did not pruchase inflating the bill by over 40 dollars a month? Verizon is the only company with such integrity problems. THe company offers are scams. The ridiculous over charging and endless ervice and fees and extra charges on your bills are a disgrace. I am calling back if they wont resolve this and finally disconnecting after many many years, apparently too many years with this company, They havent got the message that they are not the only game in town anymore. This billing scam was the last straw. Take your money and go elsewhere. Verizon could care less.

0 Likes
Re: Renewal Billing Discrepancies
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi ma22oys,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes