Reporting Bad Driving by Verizon Employee
Respectful
Enthusiast - Level 1

I would like to report very aggressive driving by a Verizon employee driving a {edited for privacy}in Boston on Boylston Street near Boston Common around 5:30pm on Thursday, May 16th.  This employee with the Verizon logo emblazoned on the drivers' door of this white Jeep, aggressively tailgated in what was stalled traffic.  The employee then aggressively cut off other drivers and then started yelling at other drivers.  It was a complete disgrace to his company, Verizon.

WIsh there was a place to report this more effectively on the Verizon website, but it is not obvious where to report this, so here you are.  Hopefully, Verizon will reprimand this person who shouldn't be allowed to drive.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
Re: Reporting Bad Driving by Verizon Employee
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Verizon does not read these boards. This is a peer to peer support forum. However there are several options for contacting Verizon here on the Support page

0 Likes
MsEveie
Enthusiast - Level 1

I would like to report a reckless Verizon Fios driver. I was trying to get home safely with my three children and the reckless driver cuts in front of me with now single and no space for him to jump in front. I had to abruptly step on my brakes so we would not crash. My children were afraid and so was I. this accrued as soon as the light turned green. Then I was trying to switch lanes and he jumps in front of me again while I was switching lanes. He was upset because I held my horn for about 5 seconds. He should not be driving and representing your company. About 3PM Last Saturday afternoon. Get him off the streets.

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!

0 Likes