Security Deposit
dsinghania

Hello,

I had ported my number successfully from Verizon to some other service provider in March'13. I have been calling up the customer care several times asking for the status of my security deposit of $400. Everytime i get to hear a different timeline of in it status. Earlier this month when I called, i was told that my deposit amount was already approved and i should get it my 11th of May. I didn't receive it yet. Now when I called up again few days back, I was told that I should hear back from Verizon in next 48 hours which again didn't happen. I am not sure whom to speak with now for my refund status. Could you please help. I would really like to raise my concern with the proper authority so that my issues is resolved at earliest.

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Security Deposit
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi dsinghania,

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".  There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Sorry about the confusion on our end. We deal with Verizon home services.

But you can make a post over on our Verizon Wirelss Forum.  Again we do apologize for the mix up and inconvenience.
If you have any other questions please let us know.

-Amanda_M

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Here is a link:  Verizon Wireless community.

0 Likes