Signing Into Verizon Email, News Entertainment Homepage
Holly1
Contributor - Level 3

Why can't I use the sign in for the Verizon Email News Entertainment page any longer? The only way I can sign in now is to sign in using the Accounts sign in and put go to Verizon Email News Enertainment page. If I use the sign in on the enterainment page I get a Verizon page that says this page is no longer available and a click here for the home page which takes me to the Verizon Enterainment page and I am signed in. Why am I getting the extra Verizon page with not much on it which states the enertainment page is no longer available. Sometimes I get the page that says website cannot be displayed. I might note that when I get the page that says the verizon entertainment page is not avaiable--click here for the home page I see that the browser has changed to &=truerememberme after the verizon.com. Also I can get into the entertainment page if I get the page not available message if I click onto the HOME picture at the top of my computer. But why the Page Not Available message page?

Holly

0 Likes
Re: Signing Into Verizon Email, News Entertainment Homepage
22Becca22
Contributor - Level 3

@Holly1 wrote:

Why can't I use the sign in for the Verizon Email News Entertainment page any longer? The only way I can sign in now is to sign in using the Accounts sign in and put go to Verizon Email News Enertainment page. If I use the sign in on the enterainment page I get a Verizon page that says this page is no longer available and a click here for the home page which takes me to the Verizon Enterainment page and I am signed in. Why am I getting the extra Verizon page with not much on it which states the enertainment page is no longer available. Sometimes I get the page that says website cannot be displayed. I might note that when I get the page that says the verizon entertainment page is not avaiable--click here for the home page I see that the browser has changed to &=truerememberme after the verizon.com. Also I can get into the entertainment page if I get the page not available message if I click onto the HOME picture at the top of my computer. But why the Page Not Available message page?

Holly

Hello,

Could you provide more detail to the issue you're having so we can see if we're experiencing the same problem on our end?

1) What are the URLs you're using for:  

the 'Verizon Email News Entertainment' page 

the 'Accounts' sign in page

2) What browser(s) are you using?

3) When did you notice this change and has it worked fine for you before?

0 Likes
Holly1
Contributor - Level 3

I'm using IE8 and it just started happening a day or so ago. It might have been longer as I usually sign in for two weeks , although the longest I stay signed is is about 4 days as I'm usually signed out without me clicking on sign out. I have never been able to stay in for two weeks, but I see that others also have that problem. The url I use is :http://entertainment.verizon.com/.  This is what I have in my Internet Options for my home page. The way I get to the Accounts page is by clicking on that on the Enertainment News Email home page.

0 Likes
Holly1
Contributor - Level 3

I have since noticed that the above problem only happens when I sign in for two weeks. The &=truerememberme after verizon.com is not there when you sign in without checking stay signed in for two weeks so I suspect a verizon programmer put that  &=truerememberme for the sign in on the verizon entertainment home page by mistake. If I go to the browser and take out the &=truerememberme I get the entertainment news email home page if I have used the sign in for two weeks option. Please somebody get back to the technical/programmers and tell them this. Meantime I will sign in for two weeks  using the support page and choosing the entertainment page as my destination.

Holly 

0 Likes
rmontes7

KEPT IT SAMPLE FOR US OLD GUY OUT HERE AND STOP PLAYING AROUND WITH THE FORMAT.  HOW  DO I GET ON TO CHECK MY E-MAIL. IN THE OLD DAYS BEFORE THE TINIE BOBBERS GOT HOLD OF THE E-MAIL PART. I WOULD SIGN INTO VERIZON ENTERTAINMENT AND IT WORKED EVERY TIME.  BUT I GUESS THE GUYS IN THE DEPT. THAT HANDLES E-MAIL NEED TO SHOW THE BIG GUYS THAT THEY ARE DOING THEIR JOB {word filter avoidance}.  MAKE IT EASIER ON US OUT WE ALL DIDN'T GO TO SOME SCHOOL THAT TAUGHT WIZ/ BAN COMPUTING.

{edited for privacy}

0 Likes
bigwilli1

Why can.t I sign in verizon news email entertainment

I am geting yahoo ,Ask and all that other garbage

Why are you makihg it so difocult ????????

{edited for privacy}

0 Likes