Starz Play - Can't Log In
mrssmith8409

Ok it seems like no one can solve my problem. I signed up for Starz Play on the 28th. When I open the program it says "Login Error Your Verizon Account Is Not Activated For Starz Play. To Sign Up Use The Button Below." So I click on the button that says "Sign Up Now" After I do that it takes me to my verizon essentials and extras web page where it tells me my Starz Play is Active and to click the red button that says "Activate" So when I click that it just takes me to the Starz Player download and over and over and over. It's a vicious circle that is driving me crazy! I called the Starz Play support 800 number and they couldn't solve my problem, and I have yet to hear anything from them. I also tried the verizon in-home agent, and they were not able to solve it either. What the heck is going on?? Can anyone help?? Or should I just cancel the service and say forget it because right now I'm paying for something I can't even use!

0 Likes
Re: Starz Play - Can't Log In
Mike_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Hello,

I have sent you a private message to look into the Starzplay issue you are having.  Please review the message and respond when you're available.

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Starz Play - Can't Log In
sadebrown21

I'm having a small problem on my PC in loging into my Starz play. Not only can't I log in but every time I put the correct password and ID in it does nothing. Please help!

0 Likes