• Services  

Order Services

See All Plans & Bundles

Special Deals

Moving Made Easy

Current Customers

Add or Change Services

Renew or Change Bundle

Find out which Verizon services are available at your address.

• My Verizon  

Email & Calls

Check Email

Verizon Visual 411

Bill & Payment

View Bill

Pay Bill

Pay Final Bill

Manage Auto Pay

Manage Paper Free Billing

My Services

Add or Change Services

Renew or Change Bundle

Review Account

Manage My Internet

Manage My Voice

• Support  

Community help

• Watch FiOS  

Watch thousands of your favorite TV shows and movies On Demand and Live. Rent or buy your favorites and watch them on any device. Or, check what's on tonight and program your DVR. You can do it all!

Watch Free TV & Movies

Rent or Buy

Set your TV Viewing Experience

• Trending  

Check out this personalized, real-time feed featuring the latest content and entertainment from around the Web including new headlines, sports, entertainment and more.

See what's Trending!

Contributor
mrssmith8409
0 Kudos

Starz Play - Can't Log In

Ok it seems like no one can solve my problem. I signed up for Starz Play on the 28th. When I open the program it says "Login Error Your Verizon Account Is Not Activated For Starz Play. To Sign Up Use The Button Below." So I click on the button that says "Sign Up Now" After I do that it takes me to my verizon essentials and extras web page where it tells me my Starz Play is Active and to click the red button that says "Activate" So when I click that it just takes me to the Starz Player download and over and over and over. It's a vicious circle that is driving me crazy! I called the Starz Play support 800 number and they couldn't solve my problem, and I have yet to hear anything from them. I also tried the verizon in-home agent, and they were not able to solve it either. What the heck is going on?? Can anyone help?? Or should I just cancel the service and say forget it because right now I'm paying for something I can't even use!

Employee
Mike_VZ
0 Kudos

Re: Starz Play - Can't Log In

Hello,

I have sent you a private message to look into the Starzplay issue you are having.  Please review the message and respond when you're available.

Thanks

Mike_VZ
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms of Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

Contributor
sadebrown21
0 Kudos

Re: Starz Play - Can't Log In

I'm having a small problem on my PC in loging into my Starz play. Not only can't I log in but every time I put the correct password and ID in it does nothing. Please help!

My Verizon

Support Tools

Watch FiOS

Trending

• Visual 411