Tacky, Unprofessional Customer Service!
KCDrymalla

Originally, I had contact Verizon-Product Info on Monday, 3-18-13 to inquire about TV packages because I realized they offered that service. I spoke to a nice rep, Michael. He went over the bundle packages with me and was very patient and answered all my questions. When he went to place my order, the server went down. He asked for a good contact # and said he would call me the next day to complete the order. Well that time came and went, no call. I figured maybe he was just really busy and couldn't return the call. No big deal. I decided to call Verizon myself and figured someone would see the order and just submit it for me..That's where the nightmare began...

I called in again on Tuesday 3-19-13 and got this girl, and I say girl because no grown respectable woman would act this way, named Izzy. First she kept getting my phone # wrong, then once she got into the acct, she then started telling me that they aren't allowed to set up a order for Direct TV and I would have to contact them myself...I asked her well the rep I spoke to previously was setting up my order to begin with and if that wasn't the case, then why wouldn't he just tell me that I needed to call Direct TV myself? She then called the previous rep a name and said "He clearly doesn't know what he was doing" (said just like that!) and then said she would set my services. Um wait, I already have my phone and internet service, if you can't do the Direct TV for me, what are you doing?! She then got frustrated with her computer and was cussing on the line! Seriously! I was floored! She kept putting me on hold with out asking me if it was okay, she just said she was doing it and left. I've worked in call centers before, you always ASK the customer if they mind if you place them on hold! She kept popped back on the line saying that she was getting error messages and needed help from a floor support tech. I kept asking her what she needed help with and she said she was trying to submit my order (for what!?)...She finally got back on the phone submitted some order and I was beyond frustrated I just wanted off the phone with her.

I hung up and immediately called back and got another man who was helpful, Jamel. He saw what the rep had done and tried his best to fix the mess she made. Sadly, since the order was submitted, there was no way to tell if my Direct TV order was sent to them until either my first bill generated or Direct TV themselves contacted me to set up an appt to install services. He said I could call Direct TV myself and see if they received anything for me and if not to let them know I was doing a bundle package with Verizon and they could set it up from there. Okay great. Before I got off the phone with him, He asked if I needed any other help. I asked him for the # or person needed to report the female rep, Izzy. He was looking and said it is directing him to Verizon.com and there is a section, complaints and concerns. I was okay with that.

I hit up verizon,com and turns out for the life of me, I can't find this section! So I did managed to find the forums. Someone needs to go back and listen to that call. If I had pulled that mess working in a call center, I would have been immediately terminated! That was beyond unprofessional and tacky to call a co-worker (first rep) names and insult the man and then to start cussing on the phone! Not to mention screw up my account and have excuse after excuse. She needs to either be sent through training again and hardcore training at that or let go. Clearly she does not understand tact and professionalism within customer service.

0 Likes