Thanks for sticking us again Verizon
ponyman

Well, Verizon stuck us again with another rate increase. My bill went from $94 a month to 108 a month, a $14 increase. The worst part is that Verizon just hits you with the increase automatically without any explanation. When you call they tell you the explanation is on the bill which it is but why aren't customers notified of pending increases by email. That would show a little class and consideration for the customer; things that Verizon doesn't really care about. I was told that the initial contract ran out, hence the increase. Why does Verizon try to force customers into signing contracts to keep their rates from going up? No one wants to sign contracts so verizons answer is if you don't sign a contract, bingo, instant rate increase!

Thanks for caring about the customer verizon......................................... not!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Thanks for sticking us again Verizon
nmc
Enthusiast - Level 3

Agree. They are underhanded. I changed my options to delete some unnecessary features and they added them back on when I turned my back. They're now off again but now I'm gonna have to watch them every month..that is, until I can swithc carriers. CS deteriorates by the hour. We should all drop Verizon

0 Likes
Re: Thanks for sticking us again Verizon
sgordon28

Fully agree--they demand we adhere to our side of the contract but are quick not to honor their side and then give BOGUS answers when you have questions--and then heaven forbid if you call them on their responses and how it makes no sense.  I will surely look at leaving Verizon my first opportunity.  They will not get one extra dime out of me when I have the chance to leave

Steve

0 Likes