To Lowell McAdam CEO of Verizon
rebacoe

So, I had the internet and phone deal. I was super excited because the guy I spoke to that made the deal with me when I bought the service was super cool, obviously. I was wrong, so wrong to get this service. I had the account for TWO DAYS. And in the entire 48 hours, it never worked, not one time. Not the phone, not the internet, not anything. I had a guy come out to make it work and he had no idea what he was doing. So it never got fixed. Then I called costumer service and the lady simply told me that "It wasn't her problem", so I told her to cancel it. They told me I had to pay $60 for something that never once worked and I told them that I wasn't going to do that, because why would I? Now, they said I could have my $100 security deposit back. They said that would get back to me within 5-7 business days. It has been THREE WEEKS. No deposit. I've called almost daily. I've been given like 12 references numbers, and no money. So even today, as we speak, I've been on the phone for an hour and bounced around from department to department trying to get to someone who knows their job well enough to actually do it. Now they're telling me that it would be 30 days from now. No.  I want my money back, and I want my money back today.  My reference number is{edited for privacy}. I want my money back, NOW. I've been nice for three weeks, if this was anyone you all sitting in that office happening to you, you would be just as angry. This is out of control, seriously.

0 Likes
Re: To Lowell McAdam CEO of Verizon
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board. you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: To Lowell McAdam CEO of Verizon
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We did not hear back from you on your Private Support case. We hope you were able to find resolution to your issue.

If you require further assistance, feel free to make a new post, and we can be sure to look into your issue. As always, we're available for support around the clock.

Thank you,

Anthony

0 Likes