Trouble Communicating with Verizon
ToniM1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hello,

This is my first time on these boards.  I expect it won't be the last.

It is Saturday evening and I've spent the last three hours trying to get in touch with Verizon via telephone to discuss my bill.  I call customer service, verify my account, follow the proper prompts until an automated voice tells me their transferring me to someone who can help me and then my call gets disconnected.  

Also, because I am a relatively new customer ... about six months or so ... I wanted to express my disappointment at the fewer numbers of standard channels I'm discovering I have as compared to TWC.  The Cooking Channel, for instance, is a subscription channel... it was included in one of the more basic packages on TWC.  And it's not even HD, for pity's sake.

What now?

Thanks, all.  Have a good evening.

Re: Trouble Communicating with Verizon
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@ToniM wrote:

It is Saturday evening and I've spent the last three hours trying to get in touch with Verizon via telephone to discuss my bill.  I call customer service, verify my account, follow the proper prompts until an automated voice tells me their transferring me to someone who can help me and then my call gets disconnected...

The billing department is only open during business hours.

0 Likes