Unable to make online payments
jrl5266

I've had my verizon services for about 2 months now and I didn't think much of it when I was unable to pay my bill online the first time as the message said they were having a problem with the service. Now even after the billing changes were done this past weekend I can't make a payment online and it's absolutely ludicrous to be charged 3.50 for paying you my money over the phone.

0 Likes
Re: Unable to make online payments
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi jrl5266,

Sorry you are having difficulty paying your bill online. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Sandy14227

I am having the same problem. Every month I have tried to pay the bill online, and no matter which link I use, I get redirected to a page that reads "We are sorry. You have been directed to this payment page in error. Please go here to pay your bill." The go here takes me to Extra Service Purchases with links to Update Payment Methods or check Bill History. If I try to update Payment Method, it reads "You currently do not have any payment methods to update at this time." I have taken screenshots of every step in this process for reference. 

So as with the original poster, I am forced to pay a fee to make my payment over the phone each month. To me, this seems like a deceiving way to suck more money from your customers. Even when I call the verizon help number at 1-800-VERIZON, and work my way through the phone tree to try to report this error, I only get to a message that indicates no one is answering that mailbox and the call disconnects. 

At this point, I am strongly considering switching back to Time Warner, and reporting this mess to the BBB.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Sandy14227,

Sorry you are having difficulty paying your bill online. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes