Unable to pay my bill on line, thre months in a row
mmaloon

I have been unable to pay my bill 'on line' for three months in a row. I get the email telling me to click to "view your current bill" After I log on and ask for "Pay bill", the amount comes up with "xx.xx. in the the amount and N/A as to the billing amount.

The last two months, I've ended up sending my payment through my "bill pay" service at my bank.

If the email links me to your system to pay, why isn't the information there to make the payment?

I think I'd like to withdraw my "Paperless" billing, since it's made it MORE difficult to make my payment.

What's going on??

0 Likes
Re: Unable to pay my bill on line, thre months in a row
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi mmaloon,

Sorry you are having difficulty paying your bill online. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
anzio
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have never seen a solution to this problem.  I have had it for over two months.  I have talked with three Verizon agents, have an open ticket that has been upgraded twice.  I have three Verizon accounts but can't see the main Fios account or pay it.  Having to pay by phone for the past two months, Verizon still hasn't got the bill right.  I am tired of paying for this frustration and am looking for another company!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
sebastian123

I am having the same problem.......your site shows my October bill as the most current. I receive the same xx.xx info. This is very strange that a customer is trying to pay their bill, but is blocked by company.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi sebastian123,

Sorry you are having difficulty with your online bill. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes