Unreturned Equipment Charge!!!
Diggity6767
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am still a customer with verizon. I upgraded my cable boxes and renewed my contract with verizon. I returned the old

ones. I go and check my bill and there is acharge for HD DVR - Unreturned $550.00. Which blew my mind. Are they

serious. What the heck would i do with anoutdated box. I have tried to call verizon but cant get through. I just sit on hold for

2 days now. I have one tracking ups number but cant give it to anybody for them to take this ridiculous charge off my bill. I

talked to the ups store that I took the boxes to. They said verizon should have a way to track since they send the return slip

with your address on it to ship it back. I think they got both boxes and logged them in as one. Even though i see that one

say a Taylor signed for it and remember the other said Brian signed for it (this one i dont have the tracking slip to since i

check and see it was received by verizon).The incompetence is uncalled for. Trying to make me pay because your

employees cant log things in right. They should have a way to track since they send you the returned shipping slip with

your name and address on it.

I will pay my regular bill  amount. But i refuse to pay for something that i dont have and the incompetence of tracking thing

by verizon.

Re: Unreturned Equipment Charge!!!
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Re: Unreturned Equipment Charge!!!
Diggity6767
Enthusiast - Level 1

UPDATE:

I received a call from verizon customer service the same day. She was very pleasent and helpful. She told me that my account would be credited on next bill. But they have already taken care of it and my account is credited now. Thanks verizon customer service lady for resolving this for me.

0 Likes