VERIZON ONE BILL 10 DOLLAR DISCOUNT HOLIDAY PROMOTION OF 2012/2013
rrod

I joined Verizon Fios in December of 2012/2013 when I saw the promotion they were running for customers who have a Verizon mobile would get an additional 10 dollars off the bill once the one pay billing kicks in within 2-3 billing cycles I joined fios for this reason to have everyting on one bill and save. It is now May 6th and i am finally getting my first bill on May 16th WITH NO 10 DOLLAR DISCOUNT. I been back and forth with verizon moible side, Fios side and billing, everyone has a different answer to my question and all say that it is no longer available, one says as of November of 2012 the other says as of April 18th,  I am very dissapointed that I was mislead to join Fios and feel since I am a Verizon customer I would have one bill and 10 dollars additionally off the bill(120.00 for the year) above and beyond the promotional price, that is what made me swtich from Optimum. Come to find the Verizon reps i spoke to will not help me with this inconvenience. Not only did I call at 9pm, it is now 1129 and I am still on the phone trying to resolve this, most of this time I been switched back to mobile side which says you will see it on the Fios side and I will need to speak to them, i got them on the phone and they said I have to speak to mobile side, at one point two reps hung up, one by mistake after he conferenced me to Fios side, the other just hung up. So much unprofessional help, this one bill stuff is so unorganized and misleading. I am shocked that this is even allowed. I am still on phone now 27 minutes waiting for a supervisor, mind you it is 1130, i am sure it is not that busy. I want either the dollar discount or a credit of the months I have not received it. Also I still have not received my 200 dollar gift card I was suppose to receive as well. Bunch of misleading sales tactics to have you switch over. I expect someone to contact me about this, otherwise I will be sure to escalate to my corporate colleagues and customers. 33 minutes and still waiting, 40 minutes and still waiting, again remind you I am doing this since 9pm, 2 hours and 40 minutes of waste of life. 

0 Likes
Re: VERIZON ONE BILL 10 DOLLAR DISCOUNT HOLIDAY PROMOTION OF 2012/2013
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi rrod,

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".  There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: VERIZON ONE BILL 10 DOLLAR DISCOUNT HOLIDAY PROMOTION OF 2012/2013
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

rrod,

Due to no response, we are closing this private support case. Please feel free to make a new post, if you ever need help again.

-Robert

0 Likes