Verizon Billing for Pole Damage
luvstotravel

I have been waiting for 2 months to get reimbursed from a car accident that caused pole damage to a Verizon pole and a power surge that damaged all of our appliances and electronic equipment.

The insurance company said that they can not settle my claim until Verizon has also submitted a bill to the same insurance company.  Today is exactly 2 months since the damage.

Is there any way I can check to see if Verizon can get this issue settled (or the bill sent in for the pole damage) so that I can also get reimbursed.

If so, who can I call?

Thank you!

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Billing for Pole Damage
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hi luvstotravel,

We haven't heard back from you regarding your Private Support Case.

If you require any further assistance, feel free to make a new post to grab our attention. We're available for support around the clock.

Thanks,

Ali Adam

0 Likes
Vanessamoragar

Hi!! Did u ever get a solution to this?? I am in this same exact situation and i can’t not keep waiting i contacted Verizon which they didn’t know all they had me do was leave someone a voicemail that can easily me in the right direction as she said. But no call back yet. How was yours resolved?

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Vanessamoragar,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger inbox for a message from a Verizon support agent. You can find your inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!

0 Likes