Verizon Crew Causes Outage But No One Can Arrive to Fix for 2 more Days! UNACCEPTABLE
LevittownKellys
Enthusiast - Level 1
I have tried every other method of contacting Verizon and keep getting nothing but excuses. This morning a crew from Verizon knocked on our door to access our backyard in order to finally take down an old unused pole that has been there for months. We of course let them back there although we hadn't called yet to complain about someone taking down the pole bc we are not the type to complain. For months Phone, Internet and TV were all working fine, no issues, and were fine this morning as well... that is until the crew working on the pole finished what they were doing, and right when they were finishing up their work everything went down, Phone, Internet and TV. We called and did a live chat complaint immediately bc we figured since Verizon had literally just caused the problem they could come fix it. WRONG, they tell us 2 days before a tech can come to FIX VERIZON'S OWN MISTAKE!!!! So a Verizon crew has the time to come ruin our service but after being on hold and talking to someone on live chat we are told they are too busy to get back.

I have a 3 year old, a 1 month old and my Husband is an attorney that often needs to work from home at night and file time sensitive documents with the Courts and this is unacceptable. Tonight he had to go to a family members house to file documents due by midnight tonight and that is where I am able to send this message from now. We would not complain if it was weather related or something out of Verizon's control bc things happen...but this was literally caused by a Verizon work crew in a Verizon truck and now the only answer we get is wait 2 days. UNACCEPTABLE. Due to this action we went from customers who never complain to posting on this just to get some relief and an acceptable answer.
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Crew Causes Outage But No One Can Arrive to Fix for 2 more Days! UNACCEPTABLE
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi LevittownKellys,

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases". There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

Re: Verizon Crew Causes Outage But No One Can Arrive to Fix for 2 more Days! UNACCEPTABLE
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We didn't hear back from you on your Private case. We're available for support around the clock if you need us.

Feel free to make a new post here in the Forums, and we'll be sure to look into it.

Thanks,

Ali Adam

0 Likes