Verizon Customer Service Lied to Me...praying they...
PittRes5640

I originally called to cancel my service with verizon a couple months ago, because I wanted to explore Comcast's offerings in the Pittsburgh market. Comcast was really trying to allure me with their service packages with pretty good prices. I was greeted by a Verizon representative who convinced me to stay with Verizon for an upgraded service that would actually be CHEAPER than my current service price. I would have faster internet for less money.  Instead of being 2 dollars cheaper as promised, I was CHARGED 25 DOLLARS more for this "enhanced service."  This is so infuriating....I felt I was lied to from a rather prominent American corporate institution called Verizon.  {please keep it relevant}  This is the United States, treat your customers with some dignity.  DONT LIE TO THEM!!!! 

Anyways, I immediately called customer service which they said to WILL RECTIFY the situation.  I hope that I don't have to call every month, because clearly it was never explained to me how the originaL PROMISE ended up going awry in the first place.   

I honesty do hope that the SECOND PROMISE IS MORE REFLECTIVE OF VERIZON.    

0 Likes