Verizon Customer Service, you break my heart
VerizonIsBad5
Enthusiast - Level 1

Dear Verizon,

I have been a 7 years customer with Verizon for residental services, and i recently switched to the triple play bundle. Two phone calls and 3 chat sessions later, we are still disputing an extra $50-$60 charge on thismonth bill.

The support staffs on the chat have been so unhelpful and dismissive. 

I am upset about the unexpected charges? Yes. But what I am more upset about is that they have no value for my time and expectation of Verizon. This is a customer relationship that have been built over time, and for a $60 dispute, I am at my last straw to stand the handling of billing issues. 

Every-single-time i try out a new service, i have to call to dispute some billing items. 

Would you be upset if you are expecting a bundle charge to show up, then see a bill over double the price of the bundle? Would you be more upset if the Customer Support dimisses the problem completely and say that is your fault for not understanding the services?

The confusion is obviously there and it shouldn't have been. I have been a good customer for 5 years, I expect Verizon to be a good provider. Mistakes can happen and be corrected, but it is not. And now, three days, three calls and three chats later, I don't even care about the $60 mistake, and just want to jump ship.

This is an extremely short-sighted handling of a simple case by your customer service department. I can't even file an official report. This is it, Verizon Customer Service disappoints me.

Re: Verizon Customer Service, you break my heart
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Customer Service, you break my heart
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello again,

We'll be closing your private case thread due to non-response. If you have any questions for us, please reach out to us here in this thread.

Thank you,

-Art

0 Likes