Verizon Internet Security Suite download link ?
Bell-Pepper
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello, were looking for the link to re- download our Verizon internet Security Suite ( MacAfee ) that we have been using. We had a problem had to do a system restore & need to re-download, but the only link I can find while logged on is with the extra back up package for $10 a month. We ordered the $4.99 or $5.99 seal while back. Now I have used a page link to download it while not logged on but half way thru the download it ask me to log on & I do then it stop's & say's ????? To much to write down but won't download it. Then ask me to place a short cut on desktop to try again later & I do but does the same everytime. I think if I can find the download link while already logged on it may work, but maybe not. Any help please as we see all the MacAfee warning in e-mail & we need to re-download it fast. Were using Microsoft  Security Essentials Prerelease but want our package back on so we have more control of thing's. Thank you'll very much, Jay

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Internet Security Suite download link ?
Hubrisnxs
Legend

When you log into the site - do not hit Internet.

Click Broadband Essentials and extra's.  It should be on the same left hand side menu. 

When you click that, then look for 'my subscriptions' and select manage.

You will see the download link under your subscriptions.  

0 Likes