Verizon Live Chat Online Support
QuikHugMe
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just wanted to let you know I used the Live Chat tool today for the first time. Great, speedy service and a very knowledgeable representative assisted me with my problem. Took care of my issue (voice mail services, which I didn't know I had...LOL) and surprisingly pleased. Other than finding I had numerous messages out there after arguing with folks that called me saying I didn't have any messages on my answering machine!!! What a hoot! Magali took care of my problem within a few minutes and now I am a happy camper, once again!!!

Tags (1)
Re: Verizon Live Chat Online Support
sHaY_j
Contributor - Level 3

Well we are happy to hear that you are very pleased with our services and thank you for being our most valuable customer.Smiley Wink

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner
Moved for greater exposure
0 Likes
mosites

My daughters cable is not working.  We signed up for Verizon at the end of October.  We never received a bill.  When my daughter left for winter break the cable was on.  When she returned it was turned off.  I contacted the cable company on Thursday morning and they changed the bill address and gave me a balance which was paid at that time.  The agent took me thru the auto pay system.  my confirmation number is {edited for privacy}.  Her phone number is {edited for privacy}  We still do not have service.  How can we restore the service today. 

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact our customer service team via live chat or email at:
http://www.verizon.com/contactus

0 Likes
callyoucallme

I also used chat a few days ago to complain the "check availability" web page doesn't recognize any address I enter. I asked the chat person to try it for himself, and the response was he could not do that for some reason (privacy or security, I forgot).

Really, they could not try entering an address (doesn't need to be mine) into their own website to test if the web site is broken. It sounds like an excuse to not do anything.

I was told to call the local office on Monday, which is a long time to wait.

Perhaps they should not be rewarded for ending a support chat quickly, but for doing the right thing.

0 Likes
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@callyoucallme wrote:

I also used chat a few days ago to complain the "check availability" web page doesn't recognize any address I enter. I asked the chat person to try it for himself, and the response was he could not do that for some reason (privacy or security, I forgot).

Really, they could not try entering an address (doesn't need to be mine) into their own website to test if the web site is broken. It sounds like an excuse to not do anything.

I was told to call the local office on Monday, which is a long time to wait.

Perhaps they should not be rewarded for ending a support chat quickly, but for doing the right thing.

Considering that Live Chat is Tech Support, I'm not surprised. You need sales/billing, not tech support. Don't expect the wrong department to help you. It's just unrealistic.

DonnaSpinner1

Hi Just Wanted To Let You Know That I Never GOT A Disc With My wireless Modem.Donna

0 Likes
dslr595148
Community Leader
Community Leader

@DonnaSpinner1 wrote:

Hi Just Wanted To Let You Know That I Never GOT A Disc With My wireless Modem.Donna

What is the brand and model of that wireless modem?

rudy761

im trying to find out when is my phone service schdule time and date

0 Likes