Verizon Spotlight Weekly email
FIOS-CUSTOMER

Does anyone know what Verizon department is responsible for the Verizon Spotlight weekly email?  I've been trying to play the Mission:Life sweepstakes game but cannot log in because something is fouled up in their username/ password authentication.  I tried customer service chat and they don't even know what I'm talkng about.  I need a contact number so I can resolve this issue.  The actual site for the game has absolutely no infomation on contact information if you experience a problem.

Thank You.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Spotlight Weekly email
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

This username and password is not the one for your verizon.com. This is a separate login. You have to create this account on this page by filling out your information. After you create an account and start playing the game you can save your progress and comes back and continue at a later date using those credentials.

0 Likes
kitnkat

I have tried to track down  the person responsible for sending out the weekly spotlight for about a year. I don't want it anymore -never did want it in the first place! I tried opting out, unsubscribing, calling Verizon (fat chance of getting a real person), marking as SPAM, blocking, etc etc. Nothing works! I still get the stupid weekly email. If anyone can help, let me know.

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Where are you going to unsubscribe? This is done by going to www.verizon.com and signing in with your primary account. Once signed in, click on the "account" tab in the red bar across the top and select the dropdown for "account profile". On this new screen, scroll down to the subscription titled "My Verizon subscriptions" . Uncheck the option that says "Spotlight Entertainment Newsletter".