Verizon Unable to Honor Advertised Triple Play Deal
Popatopia
Enthusiast - Level 1

I need a phone at home for my work and decided I would sign up for a long term contract to get a deal. I went to the following website because it seemed like the most logical location.

http://fios.verizon.com/existing-customers.html

Thats where I saw this deal.

http://i62.tinypic.com/mrpsmq.jpg

I attempted to sign up online for the deal and it did not work. The deal being offerred to me when I login is 2759.76 base price for 24 months. The deal on the website for Triple Play is 1919.76 base price for 24 months plus a 400 dollar debit card. That is a difference of $1240.00 dollars over two years.

I have attempted to call the follow places for assistance

I first called 877-585-4182, Location IOWA who said online support would help me.

Then I got ahold ONLINE, spoke with Crag who said I would have to call 800VERIZON.

Then I called 1-800-VERIZON, Location Indiana who said I would have to call EANSWERs.

Then I called the ECENTER 1-866-EAN-SWER, Location Texas who said I would have to call Florida Billing.

Then I called Florida Billing Location, Arizona who said I would have to call elevated support.

Then I called (elevated support) Expert Care Sales "The Elite Team" Lisa, who said she only deals with computer support and she said use this other number for billing.

Then I called billing 855-681-1753, spoke with Felix, Location Texas who said I would have to do it online but had no idea how to put in the promo code.

I am at wits end right now. My next step is to locate the Florida GM and the CEOs number to see if they can help.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Unable to Honor Advertised Triple Play Deal
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Popatopia,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Unable to Honor Advertised Triple Play Deal
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We did not hear back from you on your Private Support case. We hope you were able to find resolution to your issue.

If you require further assistance, feel free to make a new post, and we can be sure to look into your issue. As always, we're available for support around the clock.

Thank you,

Anthony

0 Likes