Verizon did not honor price adjustment
snowed2015

Signed up for Verizon Fios last month and realized the package I ordered did not include some channels I was told it would.  Called Verizon and they said no problem.  They upgraded me to the next package saying that my account would be credited $20 for 24 months during the duration of my 24 mo contract.  I called within the 14 day cancel period to verify once again and they said that it was approved and credited by first bill $20.  This month it was not reflected.  I thought  must be a simple mistake.  Called and talked to a rep who said that they spoke to their sup and it was denied.,  Asked to speak to the sup and he said that it was denied and that a rep should have been in touch with me to let me know.  He said that they was nothing that could be done.  I am now outside the time to cancel service without paying a ETF.  Pretty bad customer service.  I will cancel this service if they cannot make good on their agreement.  

0 Likes
Re: Verizon did not honor price adjustment
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi snowed2015,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes