Verizon is WORST customer service Co.
Not4Verizon
Enthusiast - Level 1

Starting at 10am this date and ending at 12:15pm I finally conceded to the fact that I was not going to get my phone service restored any time soon.  It all started last week when we decided to part ways with Time Warner and opted for Verizon Phone Service (first mistake).  Installation was scheduled for Friday 13th (second  mistake) in the afternoon and all went as planned and had Verizon Service in working condition.  Phone worked well for the rest of the day and Saturday.  Then came Sunday AM and no phone service.  10am a call was made to Verizon and after being on hold for 10 to 15 min.  I got a live person from Customer Service that transferred me to Tech Support and then back to Cust. Service, and back again to Tech Support.  This went for a total of 6 times where I had to repeat myself over and over about my service being switched from Time Warner to Verizon on the 13th and now I don't have any service.  I was finally told that I was scheduled to have my service connected on 1/27 but the order had been cancelled by (????).  I again explained that I had the service connected on 1/13 and all was well until today, but nothing reflecting the connection was documented by Verizon.  I was then told that I would have to set up another app't and it wouldn't be for over a week.  Now I am sitting here without phone service DUE TOTALLY by the ignorance, incompetence, lack of care for customer service, lack of communication between dept.,the don't give a **bleep** attitude by the person(s) on the other end, lack of care for the safety and well-being of their customers, and give me your money but don't expect any services from us attitude.

NEEDLESS TO SAY, BUT MY SHORT LIVED EXPERIENCE WITH VERIZON WILL SURE DETER ME FROM EVER ATTEMPTING TO SWITCH MY PHONE SERVICE TO VERIZON ANY TIME SOON!!!

Re: Verizon is WORST customer service Co.
Shamika_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Good Afternoon,

I apologize for the trouble and inconveniences this has caused you. We would definitely like to assist you if you like. Please send me a PM if you still need any assistance.

Shamika_Vz
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes