Verizon lost a customer
mohara

Was attempting to switch from Time Warner to Verizon since August 7.  Had 3 separate install appointments set up (one was for today) and all were cancelled or not even set up due to incompetence on Verizon's side.  I have never dealt with anything like this in my life. The timing could not have been more perfect for Time Warner and CBS to settle their dispute.  3 strikes and you're out Verizon!

0 Likes
Re: Verizon lost a customer
Dennispat1894
Enthusiast - Level 1
I just spent 1 hour and 37 minutes trying to resolve an issue for the fifth time. I keep getting emails that I have a balance due from an account that has been closed since I sold our house in St. Petersburg FL back in February. Today's call I was passed 4 different times from department to department. No one could help me, they just wanted to pass me along to another department. No one would give me a different number to call a supervisor or even their supervisor's name. The last associate told me she would call me back in a couple hours when she got it resolved. I'll be shocked if I get that call!