Verizon not letting me check my email from my phone... Why could this be?
johnnyr860
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am trying to figure out how to fix it. I just got the Pantech Hotshot and when I try to log into my gmail account to search my emails it won't let me log in at all. It says invalid password and so when I go on my computer and type in the same password it let me log in and I got an email saying there is supicious activity because someone tried to log in from an unknown device (that would be me trying to log in from my phone) but this has never happened to me before when I had my old phone. So how do I make it so Verizon can recognize that the email belongs to me thus allowing me to log in? Gmail gave me basic trouble shooting but nothing about how to be able to log into my email using my phone. Not sure on this one but help is greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon not letting me check my email from my phone... Why could this be?
johnnyr860
Enthusiast - Level 1

I dearly appologize. I had no clue I was trying to find the right forum but could not locate it and somehow ended up here. Thank you for the link anyhow.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

These are forums for Verizon Land Line services,  you might want to post this at the VZW communities

Verizon Wireless Community: Welcome

0 Likes
johnnyr860
Enthusiast - Level 1

I dearly appologize. I had no clue I was trying to find the right forum but could not locate it and somehow ended up here. Thank you for the link anyhow.

0 Likes