Verizon trashed my property.
blackhound

Verizon trashed my property. Came home from work to find a royal mess.

Spent 40 minutes on the phone being handed off again and again and again to eventually be told that the earliest we would see someone is 48 business hours which would make it TUESDAY.

They were supposed to be out here for a repair and it appears like they ran a SECOND FIOS. The Verizon agents don't even know what the ticket was for. 

This is from the Chester, PA, depot. They have trashed my property once before in an egregrious fashion by digging up decorative brickwork.

They installed a vault on my property a solid four feet outside the easement along the edge of my driveway. 

There is mud EVERYWHERE. My lawn has been dug up and the grading totally destroyed. Ruts, trenches, bare dirt all on a slope. My garden was ripped up and tossed away and there is dirt EVERYWHERE.

The zip cord that was being used as a temporary line is still snaking all over the property.

The box on the outside of the house was left open with cords dangling.

There is a new FIOS orange pipe peeping up by the eletric meter attached to NOTHING.

It is going to pour rain tonight and tomorrow and there will be a mud running down my driveway.

And the best I can get from VERIZON is see you on Tuesday? I have photos. I am posting photos. I also have screencaps for when this post is yanked down because that's how this rolls.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon trashed my property.
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes