Verizon website.
mjmjsmayo
Enthusiast - Level 1

Is anyone out there happy with the new web design? Personally i think it stinks. Why did Verizon add more steps to get from one place to the other. Example: on my old website home page I could just click on phone calls, voice mail email, or billing from the blocks located on the left side of the screen. Now I have pull downs, links, and some times I have to log on (after already doing that in the beginning). This has become an extremely dificult and frustrating ordeal........  Bring back my old website please.

Re: Verizon website.
armond_in_nj1
Master - Level 1

@mjmjsmayo wrote:

Is anyone out there happy with the new web design? ...

I haven't tried all the features, but in a word, yes.  In particular since I use VZ Wireless, I find it much easier to move between the FiOS pages and the VZ Wireless pages, and also easier to find corresponding features in the parallel formats.  I agree that having to sign in a bit too often is not a useful "feature."

0 Likes
mjmjsmayo
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm old school, real old school. I don't have a wireless with internet. I am talking about browsing from my home and work PC.

0 Likes
Ldan1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Terrible and it gets worse every time I use it. I only use it to pay my bill online. Today it kept knocking me off to diagnose problem page. After waiting 20 minutes on hold for help, the connection was broken. I called back and got Spanish. I called again and told them I had been trying for an hour to pay my bill online. I was offered to pay it on the phone for which there is a $3.50 charge. They finally credited my account for that amount so I could pay on the phone and not have late charges added. This website has been getting harder to use over the last 7 or 8 months and I have been paying my bill online for over 7 years. It's just getting to be more trouble than it's worth.

IconoclastHugh
The Verizon website is one of the most painful to use that I've ever run into. Here's a brief example from today of how ridiculously bad it is. I wanted to forward an voice message to my wife's email address. When I entered the address, I got the error message, "Entries may only contain alphanumeric, _ , ' , - and space. Please re-enter your information." Verizon, please tell me how one enters an email address without using at least one '@' (at-sign) and one '.' (dot) character?
0 Likes
IconoclastHugh
And here's another example. Verizon removed all paragraphing from my previous post.
0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes