Verizon you're terrible...
Carter801

My finacee that I moved in with was about to renew her service, but after seeing that you treat new customers better with cheaper deals, while raising prices on existing customers, we decided to just put the services in my name since I'm a new customer.

1. Recap since December 26th:

2. You've had us without phone for a week over the holidays.

3. It took 5 rescheduled installs, 3 of which I came home for to find out they were cancelled with no heads up.

4. Just received my newest bill found out that my service changed to an internet package that wasn't even an option... 25/25? 

5. Paid a bill for January and just received another one for January and February that's not the agreed package or amount... which ironically I was supposed to get the first month free per your customer support rep after you butchered my install.

I love fios internet, but can honestly say I hate my experience with Verizon thus far and now I get to waste more time talking with your customer service reps who will apologize for the inconvienance and not get my issue resolved. All while you continue to send me incorrect bills.

Where do I send my bill for the 15 hours of lost wages and time I'm spending talking with my service provider?

0 Likes
Re: Verizon you're terrible...
AnnieS1
Contributor - Level 3

Hello Carter80,

It appears that your issue is being handled through our private support portal. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue on your private support case as the support agents will not see the public boards.

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look down the middle towards the bottom where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".

There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

Regards,

AnnieS

0 Likes