Verizons Customer Service
SmithMNicole

I experienced the worst customer servuice ever today and I have been with Verizon for about 5 years now. I made a payment for the full amount of my bill and when I realized the mistake I contacted Verizon, which was within 5 minutes of making the payment. I didn't receive a confirmation number for this payment because I closed the screen out when it asked if I wanted to make the entire payment. I logged back into my account to see that the current balance was $0.00. I work for a billing company and take payment daily which means I know that if a payment was mistakely made and a customer calls to dispute it, we can reverse the payment immediately. These crazy people gave me the run around stating that I would have to let the payment posted then dispute it because it is sitting as a pending transaction now. When I asked to speak with a supervisor I was told that I could leave a message and someone will call me back in 4 freaking hours. I can not believe this has happened when all I have recieved from them up to this point was good customer service. I now have to wait until the payment hits my bank then dispute the payment. If Verizon doesn't refund my money then I am assed out. All i wanted was for the wrong payment amount to be void so I could make the correct payment. I can't wait for this to be over with so I can take the necessary steps to rectify this enitre Verizon cable, phone, and internet experience. This crap is ridiculous and I am not happy what so ever. I will make sure I spread the word about Verizon, their customer service, their billing practices, and whatever else I can say to stop anyone from becoming one of their customers. If I can help someone else to avoid the **bleep** then I will be happy.

0 Likes
Re: Verizons Customer Service
wwswift
Enthusiast - Level 2

Their customer service is hit and miss.  Sometimes good, sometimes bad.  I had a billing problem for months until I lucked out and got the right person of the phone and she fixed it in a few minutes.  When I get bad service, I just keep calling until I get someone who knows what the heck they are doing. 

LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi SmithMNicole,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

SmithMNicole,

We'll be closing your private case thread for the time being since we have yet to hear back from you.

Please reply in this thread if you need further assistance.

-Art

0 Likes