Very Misleading Sales Rep
mikeyjinx
I recently called the sales hotline as I am enquiring about a move from Comcast to Verizon. I had asked a few questions and was at the point of ordering but the conversation went a little sideways. I have Tivo and use a cable card and two other tvs I want to outfit with digital adapters. I was told by my sales rep that a set top box was "required." I did not believe this to be correct and have already verified that belief. I let it slide and even worked through the rest of the call with her and was at the point of purchase. She assured me that she could do everything on the phone that I could do online, wrong again. She could not give me the same price with discount code that I got online. I would have thought it an honest mistake but once I told her that I'd be doing the sale online I felt like I was given the cold shoulder routine. That warm fuzzy feeling of someone helping you along went right out the window and the tone of the call was changed. She couldnt wait to get rid of me. Its clear to me customer service and honesty, paramount to all sales calls, were not #1 on the list. Very dissapointing call. On the bright side, I followed up with an online representative that confirmed everything I thought and was very helpful. Thanks Donovan.
0 Likes
Re: Very Misleading Sales Rep
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

I am sorry for the problems getting your service ordered. We would like to assist with this. So we can get more information from you, I have copied your post to our private support board. Please refer all correspondences to there from here on out. You can easily get to the private support one of two ways. In the email you signed up for the forums with, you will receive a link to click on. Make sure you are already signed into the forums before clicking on this link. Another way of getting there is by clicking on your username anywhere you see it in the forums. This brings you to your account profile. Scroll down to the section labeled "My Support Cases" . In there you will see the link to your case.

0 Likes
Re: Very Misleading Sales Rep
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you and we did not receive a response.  Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you.  Tonya C.

0 Likes