Waiting at Home All Day...
westchester4139

Since the Verizon survey that I received by email does not work, I am posting my comments here: On 9/11/14 I contacted Verizon by phone because I had no T.V. reception at my house. The agent said that "I had a weak signal from my ONT Box and that a technician would need to come to my house". We scheduled for the Tech to come to my house on Sunday, 9/14/14 between 8:00 am and noon. At 8:45 on Sunday morning the Tech called me and said that I was his second stop and that he would be out in about two hours. At noon, when he hadn't arrived and I wasn't contacted again, I called Verizon and I was told that the tech would be out between 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. by the automated system. At 2:00 p.m, with still no Tech or update, I called again and I was told that I needed to reschedule for another day by the automated system but the agent I spoke to said the Tech would be out in about an hour. She also said that her supervisor would call me to follow up which has not happened yet even though it is three days later. At 4:00 p.m., with still no Tech or news, I called the third time and the automated system said that the Tech would be out by 4:30. At 4:45, and still no luck, when I called the fourth time the automated system said that I needed to reschedule for another day and while I was on hold the Tech called me and said he would be out within 10 minutes. At 4:55 the Tech finally showed up at my house and said that I needed a new ONT Box. He didn't have one on his truck and he had to go and get one somewhere and come back. It makes absolutely no sense to me why he didn't have the ONT Box on his truck considering it was common knowledge that is where the problem was coming from. It seems that from my perspective, Verizon is incredibly incompetent at servicing their customers and operating their staff of repair technicians. I would please like to be compensated by Verizon for the inconvenience that they caused me this past Sunday. I remember when I was so happy to dump Comcast and switch to Verizon, but after my experience on Sunday, Comcast is looking like a wonderful company. Would you please call me at {edited for privacy}and let me know how Verizon intends to compensate me for the inconvenience you subjected me to on 9/14/14? Thank you very much.

0 Likes
Re: Waiting at Home All Day...
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
I am still waiting for a Verizon Supervisor to call me.
westchester4139

The only response that I ever recieved from Verizon regarding my message below was them asking me to keep this matter private and to click a button that says "accept as a solution" which I refuse to do.  I want a Verizon supervisor to call me as was promised to me on 9/14/14 and explain to me why I was treated so poorly and incompetently.  

On 9/11/14 I contacted Verizon by phone because I had no T.V. reception at my house.  The agent said that "I had a weak signal from my ONT Box and that a technician would need to come to my house".  We scheduled for the Tech to come to my house on Sunday, 9/14/14 between 8:00 am and noon. At 8:45 on Sunday morning the Tech called me and said that I was his second stop and that he would be out in about two hours.  At noon, when he hadn't arrived and I wasn't contacted again, I called Verizon and I was told that the tech would be out between 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. by the automated system.  At 2:00 p.m, with still no Tech or update, I called again and I was told that I needed to reschedule for another day by the automated system but the agent I spoke to said the Tech would be out in about an hour. She also said that her supervisor would call me to follow up which has not  happened yet even though it is three days later.  At 4:00 p.m., with still no Tech or news, I called the third time and the automated system said that the Tech would be out by 4:30. At 4:45, and still no luck, when I called the fourth time the automated system said that I needed to reschedule for another day and while I was on hold the Tech called me and said he would be out within 10 minutes.  At 4:55 the Tech finally showed up at my house and said that I needed a new ONT Box.  He didn't have one on his truck and he had to go and get one somewhere and come back.  It makes absolutely no sense to me why he didn’t have the ONT Box on his truck considering it was common knowledge that is where the problem was coming from.  It seems that from my perspective,  Verizon is incredibly incompetent at servicing their customers and operating their staff of repair technicians.  I would please like to be compensated by Verizon for the inconvenience that they caused me this past Sunday.  I remember when I was so happy to dump Comcast and switch to Verizon, but after my experience on Sunday, Comcast is looking like a wonderful company.  Would you please call me at 610- and let me know how Verizon intends to compensate me for the inconvenience you subjected me to on 9/14/14? 

Thank you very much.   

0 Likes
Re: I am still waiting for a Verizon Supervisor to call me.
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi westchester4139,

We have reopened your Private Support Case. Please access your case through your profile page by following the instructions posted earlier. The support agents do not monitor the public boards and will need to hear from you in the Private Support area before they can begin assisting you.

0 Likes