We're sorry. We are experiencing a temporary problem .!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
firesky321
Enthusiast - Level 1

This retarded message keeps appearing:

We're sorry. 
We are experiencing a temporary problem and can't continue your order at this time.

Just like others, it will not go away, I need to change some of my services and I'm not able to do so.  It's been months, and it's not the first time.  

We're sorry. 
We are experiencing a temporary problem and can't continue your order at this time.
We're sorry. 
We're sorry. 
We're sorry. 
We're sorry. 
We're sorry. 
We're sorry. 
We're sorry. 
We're sorry. 
We're sorry. 
We're sorry. 
We're sorry. 
We're sorry. 
We're sorry. 
We're sorry. 
We're sorry. 

Please fix this issue

Re: We're sorry. We are experiencing a temporary problem .!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
armond_in_nj1
Master - Level 1

@firesky321 wrote:

This retarded message keeps appearing:

We're sorry. 

Just like others, it will not go away, I need to change some of my services and I'm not able to do so.  It's been months, and it's not the first time.  

We're sorry. 
We're sorry. 
We're sorry. 
We're sorry. 
We're sorry. 
We're sorry. 
We're sorry. 
We're sorry. 
We're sorry. 
We're sorry. 
We're sorry. 
We're sorry. 
We're sorry. 
We're sorry. 
We're sorry. 
We're sorry. 

Repetition ALERT ALERT ALERT:

Dear Reader:

Pleased be advised that there is a current limit on the use of the exclamation point in forum messages.  If you have fewer than 10 posts on the forums, you are limited to 3 successive exclamation points.  The only exception to this rule is for users experiencing a temporary problem ... temporary problem ... temporary problem ... temporary problem ...

Thank thank you you very very much much.